The Brightlingsea One Design Association AGM will take place on Sunday 25th January at 10.00am in the Colne Yacht Club, Brightlingsea. All class members are invited to attend. The Agenda is published below. Additional papers including rule change details will be circulated to members in due course.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served during the meeting. If any members would like to stay on after the meeting for lunch please book directly with the Colne Yacht Club on 01206 302594.
BRIGHTLINGSEA ONE DESIGN ASSOCIATION NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
10.00 am on Sunday 25th January 2015 at the Colne Yacht Club
- Minutes of AGM 8th December 2013
- Matters arising from Minutes
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Officers and General Purposes Committee
- Sailing Programme:- Courses / Starts / Start Times
- Class rules – Electric pumps update, Weights of boats, Backstays etc. Proposed rule changes have been circulated to members by email 14 Jan 2015 (if you have not received your copy please email Fiona Brown on email@example.com)
- New BOD’s – moulds / storage of, builders, royalties, patterns etc.
- Social Programme
- Website – updates / review
- Crew list
- Any other business