Good news folks. The sun is coming back just in time for the second Thursday night race of the season and the weather looks good for our first BOD run out with BSC too.
The forecast for Thursday night is for glorious sunshine with temperatures of around 19 degrees, a NE wind in the upper teens and the tide is just after 4pm so we will still have sufficient water for decent racing.
Sunday 15th May will see us officially racing with BSC for the first time in the Cormorant Cup 1 race which will start from the BSC line from 2pm. Although overcast the forecast is for dry weather with a NNW breeze in the mid to upper teens so we should get more great racing.
If any BOD sailors need help to get their boats out on the water do please contact Fi on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07711 718470 as we are keen to see as many boats out as possible.
And don’t forget that we have the Big BOD Regatta coming up on the weekend of 4 and 5 June which will be a perfect warm up for what promises to be a really competitive season ahead.